Sunday, September 16, 2007

Joshua turned 1!






My little man is now one. I can't believe that is has been a year. I've learned to appreciate every moment that I have with my children, life goes too quickly and I need to slow down and take it in. We had a party on Saturday for him. Unfortunately, we had many family members that were sick and could not make it, we sure did miss them here.


Mark and I took on the task of trying to make a fireman's hat cake. Ann so graciously, being very sick but wanting to take part in the event, made all the cake pieces for us, we had to put it together. Thank you Ann! Actually, Mark did all of the work and I think he did a great job. Joshua loved the cake and Grammy LOVED watching him eat it.


We are so blessed to have all of our family around us and to be a part of the milestones in our families lives.


Thank you to all of you for the wonderful gifts, Joshua and Emma love them :)

1 comments:

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Wow he is one! What a great cake!