Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My baby turned 3

























































































































Joshua turned 3 on sunday, although we had the party on Saturday. The entire family was there to help celebrate Joshua and the three wonderful years he has been with us. I feel truly blessed to have Joshua and Emma in my life. I am so grateful that the Lord has entrusted Mark and I with the two of them. Every day, they do something that makes me smile and thank the Lord for them. Joshua thoroughly enjoyed his birthday. It was so fun to watch him be so happy and thankful for every minute, including the opening of the gifts. Every comment that came out of his mouth was "Wow, I lub it." He said thank you to every gift he received, which has been a blessing to me...it has been keeping him pretty busy. Here are some highlighted pictures of the party. Thank you to my entire family that was at the party, it wouldn't be a party without you all. I Love you.

0 comments: