Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Golden Birthday















































































Emma is now officially six and growing into a beautiful young lady. I love her sweetness, her generosity, her gentle and loving spirit. I look at her so often and am grateful for the gift she is to Mark and I...I can't imagine life without her.

Our theme this year was....GOLD. We panned for gold and had a treasure hunt. Although the weather was not the greatest, the Lord did give us some sun to warm us up. It went by fast and Emma, as always, enjoyed her day. It only happens once in a lifetime...your Golden birthday, hopefully she will remember it.

I love you little peanut!

2 comments:

Yamamoto Family said...

What a FUN party it was!!! The cake was amazing and the games were a blast!

Yamamoto Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.