Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Day of First grade











Mark and I decided that after a year of homeschooling, we would give private school a chance and compare the two options. Yesterday was Emma's first day of First grade. She could hardly wait until school began. Me on the other hand dreaded it. I did pretty good until a friend of mine asked how i was doing...that was it for me. Tears began to fall and I couldn't hold them back anymore. As the day went on, i felt better...still missed her and prayed for her all day. She came home a very happy girl and couldn't wait until today, her second day of first grade.

3 comments:

usha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...


I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard
clipping path

Clipping Solutions said...



What a magnificent tricks! I really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for sharing.
image masking service