Thursday, November 29, 2007

How I found Joshua



Joshua loves to do whatever Emma is doing. He loves to have whatever she has. It's fun for Joshua, but not always thrilling for Emma. Well, Emma loves to run through the bed sheets when I'm trying to fold them. Or she loves to walk through the drapes hanging in our family room. I don't know what it is, but she loves the feeling of it. Joshua has learned this unique talent (I'm so thrilled about that (joking)). Anyway, I went to get him from his nap this morning and found him like the picture. He loved it! He got up and walked around the crib, as much as he could. Emma had to join in on the fun too.

2 comments:

Karebear said...

Hey Laura!
I finally tracked you down on blogspot! LOL!

I'm loving all your fun posts. Too darling! xoxo

Karebear said...

Laura!
You need to get some new posts up, girlfriend! Nosey friends like me wanna know what's going on in your life. ;) xoxo