Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We're coming out of hiding








We finally had the opportunity to take a nice walk/jog in our jogging stroller this afternoon. I seriously think it has been 5 months since we've done this. What a wonderful trip we had, well most of it. Last summer, Joshua was too small to walk around outside, now that he can, he is crazy. He does not appreciate either if you take him in...wow! Watch out, you will see the wrath of Joshua's anger. The kids had a great time running around the park, climbing up things and swinging on their tummy. I have to say this one thing though. Joshua wanted to swing on his stomach just like Emma. So...I let him. While taking a picture of him, I heard a thump and I took the camera away from my face and there he was face down in the mulch. I wanted to laugh, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings and have him or Emma think I was laughing at him getting hurt. I chuckled to myself and picked him up and brushed him off. He was fine, just his pride was hurt. Anyway, I have some pictures of our outing this afternoon, there is one of Joshua on the swing right before he fell.

4 comments:

Karebear said...

OMG! The kids are getting so big!
They are beautiful, Laura! And little Joshua looks soooo much like daddy! xoxo

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Isn't it SO nice to get out! We went out the other day and the kids loved it. In fact they slept better that night. Looking forward to the spring days that are coming!!!

Judith and Lance said...

Wonderful. We'll have to go to the park this Summer w/ the kids.

Oh, and, BTW, you need to come out of hiding from me too... where have you been??? Laziness will not be an accepted excuse.

Lana said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I think it's time for a new post!