Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Emma's last day of school






Last Thursday was Emma's last day of school, but she actually has a picnic today at Blackberry Farm. It should be a lot of fun. Well, as I said, last Thursday was her last day. Her teacher handed out a certificate and a little gift for finishing the 3 year old class. To her it was a normal day, for me, it was indifferent. I was excited for her to finish, move on and for summer break to be here, but the other part of me was sad. She is growing up so fast and the year FLEW by. It was a great year for her. I am amazed at how different she is from when she started. Her social skills are so different, I guess that's the idea of pre-school. Anyway, her teacher may move to the 3 day, 4 year old class this fall, so she may end up having the same teacher...I hope, I really liked her teacher. I, of course, took some pictures. There were only 3 girls in the class of 8. I will post the picnic pictures later.

3 comments:

Karebear said...

What a cutie pie!
Growing up so fast!
xoxo

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Like the new layout! Your kiddos are getting so big and still so beautiful!

Jenny Susan said...

She is definitely the cutest in the class!!! Can't believe she's getting so big!