Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My baby turned 4






Well, my little Emma Pie turned 4 yesterday. We had two parties for her, one with Mark's family and the other with her cousins and her friend Lillie. I still can't believe I am a mother, let alone, a mother of a 4 year old. I am so proud of the little girl she is. I love her more and more and am TRULY blessed to have her. My heart melts to know that she is mine and that I will always be her mom. Here are pictures of the party with Mark's family. Do you like the cake...yep...I made that. Emma also loved her matching outfit with her bitty baby doll. Oh, and I have to mention also, Emma had Nana, Papa, Grammy and Grampy stand in a row to sing Happy Birthday...looks like the choir doesn't it?

4 comments:

Yamamoto Family said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! The cake is awesome and it looks like you had a wonderful time with the silly string!

Judith and Lance said...

Laura --- that cake is awesome. You are just too talented.

Jenny Susan said...

What a great cake, Laura! I might have to copy that idea for Avery's birthday soon!

Karebear said...

Oh, Laura!
Can't believe how fast your little ones are growing! Kiss those cheeks for me, will ya?? xoxo