Friday, September 5, 2008

First day of school






Today was Emma's first day of school...she will be going three days a week now. She has the same teacher she had last year, which is wonderful. Her class is also very small again, total of 6 students. This year I'm actually watching my friends children...her son and daughter. Her daughter Lillie is Emma's best friend. She met Lillie last year in school and they've been connected at the hip since then. It worked out great, they get to see eachother 4 days a week! It's lovely for me, they play extremely well together. I took them to school today. At first I thought Emma might tear up, she said last night she was scared and that she might cry. I encouraged her in how much fun she will have this year and the fact that she has Ms. Linda again. Long story short, the day went well and Emma did not cry. Here are some pics of the girls today.

1 comments:

Hunny Bee said...

I can't believe how big she is. In school already too. These kids are growing up too fast! What happened to our little babies????