Sunday, September 14, 2008

My baby is 2



Joshua turned two yesterday and I'm still in shock how quickly he has grown. I took out the old video tapes of when he was born and watched them yesterday...oh how sweet it was to see him as a baby, but also to see Emma loving her baby brother. Things have changed...of course, Emma does love her little brother, but 95% of the time, they are arguing. Oh that brother/sister relationship, how sweet it is!! Anyway, we won't celebrate his birthday until next Saturday due to a sickness, I will post pics then. To me, he's still my baby.

3 comments:

Jenny Susan said...

Happy birthday Joshua!!!
Can't believe your already 2!!

Love ya guys,
Jen

Pea Pod Mommy said...

It is hard to believe he is two! It is also hard to believe that Emma is going to school. Where has the time gone?

Judith and Lance said...

Doesn't the time just FLY by? Are you getting baby fever yet? Sure wish we could meet @ Lifetime so you could encourage me to walk off this baby weight. Miss you!