Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Luke Donald Leone is here







It's been awhile since I've blogged...my Internet has not been working, so today is the first day that I was able to get on. Well...on August 8, 2007, Luke Donald Leone was born. Everything went very well, Tara (my sister) did not feel a thing. Within 3 hours of being there, he was born. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by, but we finally got to meet the new addition and we are so delighted to have him here. He weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches long. Their big brothers (mostly Sam) is in love with him... Jonah is very sweet with him also. Every once in awhile when Luke is crying, Jonah will say, "baby sad." Overall, the arrival of Luke into the Leone home has been accepted with ease, thank you Lord. Everyone keeps asking me, does this make you want to have another baby? Without hesitation I answer...No. I'm still in that baby phase with Joshua and I want to enjoy him growing up a little bit more.

Luke, we are so blessed to have you here and I feel blessed to be a part of your life! Thank you Tara and Dan for allowing me to be a part of this miracle.

3 comments:

Jenny Susan said...

Congratulations Tara and Dan!!! I'm so excited to hear the news! And congrats to Auntie Laura and family!!

Judith and Lance said...

You look so much like your sister, both very beautiful women. I can't believe how good she looks -- after I gave birth I looked like a HUGE rolly polly and made Lance promise to take NO pictures! HAHA

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Congrats, Aunt Laura! What a beautiful baby!