Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Everyone else is doing it



Okay, so almost everyone I know has a blog, it's I guess, the hottest thing out there. Can you tell, I'm not that computer savvy when it comes to technology. I'm sure the concept has been around for many years, it's just taken me this long to realize it. So, I thought, if everyone is doing it, so should I. It's a little weird though, I write down my thoughts and anyone in the world can read them. Well, we shall see how this all goes. I hope you all enjoy this new journey I'm about to embark on, writing about my life and the little sunshines in them

1 comments:

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Welcome to blogging! I don't always have the time to blog...but you can check it out! Click on my profile and at the very bottom it will link you to it!!