Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is my birthday. I can't believe it, but I'm actually 30! I certainly don't feel 30...well sometimes I do, hopefully, I don't look it. I remember when I was in my teenage years (ahh...that's so sad to say, I'm not a teenager, duh?!) and my mom would always make noises when she was trying to get up from the floor and I thought to myself "how can it be that hard to get off of the floor?" Well, I'm definitely paying for that comment, sadly enough, I do the same thing. Well, I have issues with my knees...no excuses Laura. It's true though, after having Joshua it seems like my body has deteriorated, my knees hurt, my feet hurt, my back hurts, hopefully nothing else falls apart. Anyway, I am grateful and truly thankful for the many blessings in my life. My wonderful family, my loving husband Mark and my two angels, Emma and Joshua. I love them dearly and that love grows daily. I am blessed to have my family close to me, my parents, Mark's parents, my sister and brother and their families, cousins, great-grandparents, they all play a part in my happiness. Thank you Lord for your constant Love and Faithfulness to me and my family. You are my closest confidant and supporter. What more could I ask for.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Happy Birthday Laura! I miss you so much. By the way...what is up with the 4am postings? You can tell you're a mom, no one else is awake at that time! Bless your heart.

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Happy Birthday, Laura!! Hope you have a great day!!!