Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rainy Day


Today is a little rainy, but I love it. The practical side of me is happy that it's raining, it's water my flowers and the grass for me, saves on me having to do it. Anyway, I was in the family room and Joshua was roaming around in the kitchen. He was a little too quiet so I decided to find out where or what he was doing. My sweet little angel was staring out the window watching the rain fall. It was the sweetest picture, of course, I didn't have the camera. I had to make a mad dash upstairs into the bedroom to get it. By the time I got it, the excitement of watching the rain fall was gone, but I still got a cute picture of him.

1 comments:

sharonie said...

wow Laura,
Your little boy has blonde hair. He is so adorable. I'll have to take a peek at him next time I see you guys at church.
Sharon Sidell