Thursday, July 26, 2007

Joshua's Dedication/Birthday celebration




So, I'm a little behind...Joshua was dedicated on July 21st, last Saturday night. It was very special, seeing as we had 4 generations standing together, Grampy Chatfield, Doug Chatfield, Mark and Joshua Chatfield. It was also special having a good, long time friend holding Joshua, Jason Robinson. My parents were also able to be a part of this special event, we are blessed to have our families here to take part in our children's lives, not only in the physical sense, but the spiritual sense also.

After church, we came back to our house to celebrate my birthday. It was nice, we ate, opened presents and had cake...yummy (chocolate cake from Portillo's). By the end of the night, I was dead tired, I can't remember, but hopefully I had a good nights rest.

1 comments:

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Great pictures! I cannot believe how much Joshua looks like Emma. And Emma looks so tall in the picture with the cake!